This is a sample picture from the Daily Vapor(20050817-00023.jpg). It changes whenever this page is refreshed.
- Click here for information about my many iOs Apps.
- Click here for information about my Powers Of One video, a video response to "Powers Of Ten"
- Click here for information about Love Is So Sweet, a short animation for Valentine's Day.
- Click here for information about Delicious Evening, a multimedia performance, with animation, poetry and interactive audio.
Upcoming , Ongoing and Former Art Shows
- April: "Free Bird" cover by The Jazz Kissingers, played by Ken Freedman, April 6, 2022:
- March: "Am I Falling In Love?" (from "rerouting...") and "When He Comes" (from "roaming on"), instrumental tracks on these Camden Joy albums:
- April: "Willow by the Lake", a mysterious folk song fromUnder Dead Water, a spin-off of the podcast Mandible Judy.
- March: Party Girls remixes on Ken Freedman's "Party Girls Remixes" CD, a benefit compilation for WFMU. I provided Ken with the isolated narration that I and others used for their remixes.
- September: Interview in Sound Bytes Magazine by Warren Burt on my software and musical ideas.
- August: 'The Lost Chord' is part of Ergo Phizmiz' The Dimbola Mikado. In a related project, "Dum Fizz" is one of the remixes in Dimbola Mikado Remix Album
- March: A track, "Lowenji", on "Mindfulness for Jerkoffs", a benefit cassette for WFMU.
- March: Two versions of "Ostriches" with Kurt Gottshalk, a benefit CD for WFMU
- September: My transcription for string trio of part of Chance The Rapper's 'Do You Remember' for my niece Elise's wedding Sept 21 2019
- February: Collaboration with Ranjit Bhatnagar "Wrenches"
- April 30: Welcome To My Parlor at the Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center, Poughkeepsie, NY for Cocoon Theatre's soirée series. Cautionary and tragic songs and poems, joined by Brian Dewan on accordion and autoharp.
- March 26: Equinox at the Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center, Poughkeepsie, NY for Cocoon Theatre's soirée series. Cloud music for longer days - drones and artificial speech, with Craig Chin.Here is it recorded on the Errant Space Podcast.
- February: Collaboration with Ranjit Bhatnagar "Untitled with Enumero"
- Protest and Politics: Chuncheon Korea protest remix
- March: PARLOR-Y PARLOR at the Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center, Poughkeepsie, NY for Cocoon Theatre's soirée series. Period songs and poems, joined by Brian Dewan on accordion and autoharp.
- June: LOOMIS CHAFFEE 1974 ALUMNI ART SHOW at the Mercy Gallery, curated by Keith Raphael. I had a wall of Vapor Paint prints, SX-70 /postcard pieces and a video presentation showing two animated pieces from 1974.
- September/October: THE IMAGINARY APP curated by Paul "DJ Spooky" Miller and Svitlana Matviyenko. I have two apps in this show. It's been shown in London, Ontario and Arlington, VA, and NYC.
- January: POWERS OF ONE over at Core 77.
- Read about former shows and artwork in my biography section
Visit my more general website, http://www.echo.net/~jhhl/ .