The Internet HTML Synthesizer Form
Browser Torture Version
by J H H Lowengard
Just check the little boxes in the corresponding spots in the Matrix!
This was a lot more torturous to browsers back in 1995/6 when I first wrote this!
then fill out all the constants, whack "Synthesize" and away you go!!
How to do it:
- Each spot in the matric connects and input to an output. Inputs are
listed on the left and outputs are listed on the top.
- the abbreviations are:
- for oscillators (O):
- F: Frequency, A: Amplitude, D: Duty Cycle
Oscillators can have their waves set to Sine,Square, Triangle, Up Sawtooth, and Down Sawtooth
Oscillators can also interpret their frequency parameter as Hertz or logorithmically with "1 volt per octave", with 3 as 440 hz.
- for the Gates (G):
- S: Source, E: Envelope (remember, gates simply multiply the two signals)
- for the Low Pass Filter (F):
- S - Source Signal, F- Frequency, Q- Resonance
Back to the main sinth page|
Back to the jhhl page
email@example.com / 110 Fair St. / Kingston NY 12401
© 1999 Henry Lowengard